The Gh16E rake or Arborrake made by Franz Jost in Belgium is the best rake in the world.
- This nylon rake is light and perfect for tree clean up under trees as it collects sticks and bark easily.
- Great for raking up mulch and levelling the ground.
- Turn it over and you can push debris along any hard surface.
- Used by arborists all around the world.
- Most Professional rake on the market.
- Outlasts any other plastic rake due to its robust manufacturing design.
- rounded tines doesn’t pull turf
- great for raking out golf bunkers
Made from a tough resistant nylon this is a long lasting lightweight strong rake. Used on gravel, concrete, sand pits, grass as it doesn’t pull turf and comes with timber tapered handle 160 cm long.
Check out this video