The 3344 Serrated hand trowel by Dewit comes with a serrated edge on the left side used to cut roots, dead perennials, and stubborn vines and weeds. Combines the benefits of Hori-Hori knife and a trowel in one tool. Ideal for opening potting mix bags, cutting twine. So strong this trowel is designed and can hold up to 250 kg in weight.Comes with a sustainable ash handle.
Our best trowel ever, the serrated trowel is an all around high quality lifetime garden tool.
Serrated Trowel by Dewit hand made in Holland. Our best garden trowel ever made.
- Forged Boron steel wedged into a ash handle
- Ideal for digging in the garden
- rose garden uses
- Use the sharp blade for cutting
- impossible to bend at the neck as its weighted to 200 kg
- lifetime guarantee
- the best trowel we have ever used.