English Spade with steps
The Dewit spade is the quintessential tool of the garden. Incredibly tough modern design made with old-fashioned, old-world craftsmanship. Manufacturing since 1898 from Holland, the Dewit family prides itself on quality. Each tool is forged from a single piece of Swedish boron steel creating a durable, and incredibly strong: it will not bend under normal use. The excellent quality of these tools are made to last for generations. The strong t-bar hardwood handle is ergonomically designed to reduce stress and strain on hands and back. The forged steel head and hardwood handle comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Dewit's English spade is a tough boron steel spade made for deep digging into tough soil. With the forged steel neck up the handle its best used in harder soils. The English spade is great for planting trees, digging holes and all around deep digging in the garden. A sturdy spade with beveled edging for easy cutting into the ground.
A Must in the tool shed, is The English spade. Its the most fundamental garden tool for al kinds of deep digging, transplanting and moving plants.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 2.5" W x 6" H; 4 lbs
- Manufactured in Holland by DeWit since 1898
- T-handle design eases stress on hand and wrist
- European Ash hardwood handle is strong but lightweight.
- Boron steel head for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Handles can be replaced easily